1960s Floral Two Piece Lace Up Set
Gorgeous and very unusual vintage 1960s two piece set. Features a long overdress with fluted sleeves and long red ribbon to tie around the waistline. The matching skirt is high waisted, maxi length with fastening at the side. Both pieces are made from light chiffon like material in a ditsy floral pattern all over. You won't need a slip if you wear these together and there are so many other combinations you can style this incredible set.
- tag reads Angela at London Town
- size 12 on label fits M best; model is size S and 5ft3''
- top measurements: chest 38'' / shoulder to hem 48''
- skirt measurements: waist 27'' / length 47''
- feels like synthetic material
- excellent condition