1970s Chiffon and Lace Wedding Gown
Beautiful and ethereal 1970s wedding dress in white, very Victorian in style. Maxi length with a high floral lace neckline, semi sheer puff sleeves with button up cuffs, accentuated empire waistline and simple chiffon skirt with a long train. Fully lined with zip up back and additional snap to fasten the lace panel at the waist.
- tag reads JCPenney Creations
- size 9/10 on label, fits like S; model is size S and 5ft3''
- measurements in inches: chest 34'' / waist up to 27'' / hips up to 44'' / waist to hem 47'' (does not include the train)
- polyester / acetate lining
- great condition with a few tiny marks