1970s Hawaiian Print Muslin Two Piece Set
Gorgeous and very summery two piece set from the 1970s in pink, green and purple tones from designer Samuel Sherman. Features a loose top with big balloon sleeves and elasticated neckline and cuffs. It also has a matching skirt with a drop waist and hand stitched panel at the top. Both made from semi-sheer breezy cotton muslin, very delicate, in a very unusual and fun hawaiian style print. Perfect for a summer holiday or a day out.
- tag reads Clothes by Samuel Sherman
- size 10 on label, best on S/M; model is size S and 5ft3''
- top measurements in inches: chest 44'' / shoulder to hem 17'' / bottom hem 20''
- skirt measurements in inches: waist 26''-27'' / waist to hem 28''
- 100% cotton muslin
- great condition with a few small marks on the hem of the skirt, not noticeable due to the busy print